This one's on it's way out to Del today.

John K

Pastor Del - USA << David G - USA << Joseph - USA << Richard Moore - UK << ChrisF - USA << Matt - USA << Nick - UK << Arto - FIN << r2daft2 - UK <<restallp - UK <<

In a message dated 3/23/2006 11:24:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Nokeating4 writes:
Hi Group,

Received this disc from Bart today (Thanks once again, Bart, for reviving this one!)  I'm ready to send it on down the list.  Here's the order as it stands:

Pastor Del - USA << David G - USA << Joseph - USA << Richard Moore - UK << ChrisF - USA << Matt - USA << Nick - UK << Arto - FIN << r2daft2 - UK <<restallp - UK <<

I'd like to try this in the order above, so Pastor Del, please send me your address.

Everyone bear in mind that some of this vine order is from half a year ago and things change, so there may be no response to some of these requests.

We'll give it a go, anyway.

Cheers!
John K

-----Original Message-----
From: Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:13:35 +0100
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: Thing Fish - The Real Tapes (Audio)

Hi Folks,
as I said before, the re-done disc in audio format (that's the way I have it
from the lost vine) with Thing Fisgh Real tapes on it (TT: 40 min, and muddy
sound quality) has been sent out to NoKeating in USA yesterday. When he gets it,
he'll re-arrange the vine someway.
Hope this will restart the vine movement.
Best regards
Bart

Please count me in too

Bart (Pol) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << David-G USA <<<< Joseph-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<Richard Moore UK << JohnK-USA << ChrisF-USA << Matt-USA <<
ullmannnick@ Nick UK << Arto - FIN << r2daft2 - UK << restallp uk
Best regards
pete

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Les Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is another vine I'd be grateful to be part of:

Bart (Pol) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << David-G USA <<<< Joseph-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<Richard Moore UK << JohnK-USA << ChrisF-USA << Matt-USA <<
ullmannnick@ Nick UK << Arto - FIN << r2daft2 - UK <<

Cheers
Les.

Bart (Pol) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << David-G USA <<<< Joseph-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<Richard Moore UK << JohnK-USA << ChrisF-USA << Matt-USA <<
ullmannnick@ Nick UK << Arto - FIN <<

R2

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <ullmannnick@>
wrote:

Count me in:

>Bart (Pol)<<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<< David-G USA <<<<Joseph-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<<Richard Moore
UK<<JohnK-USA<<ChrisF-USA<<Matt-USA<<ullmannnick@ Nick U

                        Kind Regards, nick