With thanks to lusi tanio [EMAIL PROTECTED] I can re-offer this
disc back to the group.

r2daft2 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])>>?

If the first person to respond will send me their full address then
I'll get it posted straight away.

This show was rescued from the orphanage and I haven't got details
specific to this vine.
However, the content of the disc is as follows:

Frank Zappa
"Chalk Pie" (1982)
70 min, SBD, A+

1.      Drowning Witch
2.      Envelopes
3.      Teenage Prostitute (SATLTSADW versions, with some differences)

4.      Dangerous Kitchen (Armadillo, Austin, Tx, 16-Oct 1980, diff
mix than MFU)
5.      Chalk Pie (Salt Lake City, Ut, 7-Dec 1981, same as on Guitar)
6.      We're Turning Again (SLC, 7-Dec 1981 and/or SMCA 12/11/81 #1)
7.      Alien Orifice (q: Inca Roads) (SLC, 7-Dec 1981 and/or SMCA

8.      The Jazz Discharge Party Hats (possibly Carbondale, Il,
11/15/80. Diff mix than MFU)
9.      Torture Never Stops Guitar Solo (fall 1980)
10.     What's New In Baltimore? (Same as on FZMMOP but full guitar
11.     Moggio (Basic tracks from Chicago, 27-Nov 1981, show #2)

12.     Black Page Guitar Solo (San Diego Civic Center, 12-Dec 1981,
show #1)
13.     Clownz On Velvet (w/Al di Meola, Ritz 17-Nov 1981)
14.     Frogs With Dirty Little Lips (w/Ahmet, Santa Monica, 11-Dec