FYI, here's the full queue:

[US-Branch]FLOYD WITH ZAPPA @ AMOUGIES - WHeRE IS MUSIC POWER?:
Nick-UK<< john g in kansas<< John K in California <<Chris F in
Oklahoma(#11846)<<Scott Libin in Connecticut(#11847)<<
sharpdressedmaniac2005(#11903) <<

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'll send this one your way asap---enjoy!!!---jz
WHeRE IS MUSIC POWE...

>   I'll go after John G.
>
>   Thanks,
>   John K
>
>   << john g in kansas<< John K in California <<
>
>   In a message dated 3/16/2006 10:22:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>     John will inaugurate the USA branch of this vine
>
>     << john g in kansas<<
>

>                             Kind Regards, nick

AMOUGIES - WHeRE IS
>     MUSIC POWER? pt.2 EUROPE & USA FLA
>

>          Europe branch: Nick Ullman-UK<<<Conehead-BE
>
>          Hi, thanks Nick for offering this nice set.
>
>          Can we start the European wing with me?? I promise to pass
on swiftly
>          to next in line. Thanks ...
>
>          Best regards
>
>          Conehead-BE
>
>          --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann"
<ullmannnick@>
>          wrote:
>          >
>          > Hi, all!!
>          >
>          > Another offering from the Actuel Fest at Amougies on 25th
October
>          1969.
>          > This time it is the whole of the Pink Floyd contribution
with Zappa
>          joining
>          > the group for a mamoth "Interstellar Overdrive", preceded
sy Zappa
>          and the
>          > Floyd tuning up.
>          > This has been speed corrected, the version that is making
its rounds
>          at
>          > present is 8-10% too fast.
>          > We also have here amazing versions of "Set the Controls
for the
>          Heart of the
>          > Sun" and "Saucerful of Secrets", where we can here the
reason why
>          Zappa
>          > admired the Floyd so much.
>          >
>          > Anyone any idea where the film of this event has ended
up! It was
>          called
>          > "Music Power".
>          >
>          > This FLAC version also contains mono versions of Dylan's
"Blond on
>          Blonde"
>          > and "Bringin' it all back home". All artwork for the
Amougies is
>          included.
>          >
>          > There will be a USA branch and a Europe and elsewhere
one.
>          > Get your names down in the usual way, I will send out to
the two
>          first ones
>          > as soon as possible.
>          >
>          > Here are the details:
>          >
>          > Pink Floyd - 1969-10-25, Festival Actuel, Amougies,
Belgium, Aud
>          >
>          >   initial distribution of the audience tape was mastered
slow,
>          >               this version has been SPEED-CORRECTED.
>          >
>          >
>          >                         length:  75:07
>          >
>          >
>          >
>          >
>          > 4. Astronomy Domine                            9:34 (was
10:53)
>          > 5. Green In The Colour                         3:44
soundtrack
>          source
>          > 6. Careful With That Axe, Eugene               9:35
soundtrack
>          source
>          > 7. tuning up with Frank Zappa                  2:44 (was
2:48)
>          > 8. Interstellar Overdrive                     20:23 (was
21:03)
>          > 9. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun  11:03
soundboard/FM
>          source
>          > 10. A Saucerful Of Secrets                    18:02 (was
18:36)
>          >
>          > David Gilmour - guitar & vocals
>          > Richard Wright - organ
>          > Roger Waters - bass & vocals
>          > Nick Mason - drums
>          > with
>          > Frank Zappa - guitar (7 & 8)
>          >
>          >
>          >
>          > NB-- for this disc, the audience recordings of "Green Is
The Colour"
>          and
>          > "Careful With
>          > That Axe, Eugene" were patched with the more common
soundboard
>          source, taken
>          > from a
>          > documentary film soundtrack.  "Set The Controls" does not
appear in
>          the film
>          > but is taken from a later FM broadcast of the same
soundboard tape.
>          >
>          > 1:45 of mostly dead air was edited from "Set The
Controls" prior to
>          > broadcast, thus is missing here.  A minute or so of dead
air was
>          edited from
>          > the end of "Astronomy" for this
>          > disc as well.
>          >
>          > FLAC copies should include the audience recordings of
"Green,"
>          "Eugene" and
>          > "Set The Controls" in a separate folder for whomever is
interested.
>          >
>          >
>          >
>          courtesy
>          > MadcapsLaughing group,
>          >
>          >

>          > kindest regards from nick in the UK
>          >

>          For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.
thebignote.com or
>     http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>                Family fun  Fun christmas gift  Fun apron

>             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>            c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of

--------