I would like to sign up for this too.

SOFA << John K - US  << Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK
([EMAIL PROTECTED] << ??

Thanks,
Mark

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SOFA << John K - US  << Richard Moore - UK <<
>
> me too please!   Thanks.

prepared to kick-off the subject vine.
>     Apologies to those who may have "signed up" up for this when
the idea was first broached; I attempted a search, but this one got
kinda convoluted... So we'll try again yes?
>     Here's the breakdown:
>
>     Band: FZ, Ray White, Patrick O'Hearn, Terry Bozzio, Eddie
Jobson, Bianca

http://home.swipnet.se/fzshows/FZShowsoverview.html
>     30-Oct 1976,
>     116 min, Aud, A-
>     Speed problems and gradually worse sound near the end.
>     31-Oct 1976,
>     Early show: 110 min, Aud, A-
>     Late show: 130 min, Aud, B+
>
>     Commentary from me: I think there may be some wires crossed
here; the Late show 1031 has the speed problem, and B+ is
generous... If 1030 has any problems, I've not caught them.
>     My plan is to not "Pond Skip"; US viners will be exhausted
before it goes abroad...
>     SOFA

>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>       c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.

---------

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank