Kingshill Ave please....
----- Original Message -----
From: abxer3p
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: Thing Fish - The Real Tapes (Audio)

Hello all,

I got this from del yesterday.  In the interest of keeping pond-hopping to a minimum, I will make two copies.  One I'll send on to Richard (the Kingsport Ave. address, right?); the other I'll send to David G. if he confirms he's still on Oronoque Rd.  This'll keep it moving on, and take care of David since I'm in the US.  Fair?  Will send either as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks folks!
Joseph