how can I get on the list ?

Stucco Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello and good morning to ya'all,
I haven't offered up anything lately, so in keeping with my floating
maroon friend's earlier 1976 Halloween vine offer, I am proud to
offer this great show that we all are aware of.
Many thanks to my friends, the Zappateers....I present "The Big One"
for ya'll here at the zappalist.
You folks got me really started in the Zappa trading community and
many thanks to all who has traded and vined so much cool, and unheard
material to me(Remember the MITB 8 disc extravaganza!!)
So here it is, I haven't even heard all of it yet, but it is 3 discs
in wav format.
I suggest if you have a hi-speed connection and are familiar with bit-
torrents, to go to www.zappateers.com and sign up and get to know the
fine folks who are responsible for the unbelievable work they do
dealing with all things Zappa! Some really good people.
Anyway here it goes!
<<<ChrisF(USA)>>>>
Cheers!
Chris

Bengos Original Notes:-
31-Oct 1978, Palladium, NYC
219 min, Aud, B+
w/Shankar (*)

"The Big One"

Lineage: Aud/unknown equipment>low gen CrO2 cassettes>wav (CEP,
tracked, speed corrected)>flac (Frontend with SBE correction) (1.41
GB)
(Pioneer W606DR deck/SB Live! Gold Pro soundcard)
Taped by: n/a
Transferred by: BengoFury

The sound improves a lot after the first 6 mins
These tapes are believed to be 2nd gen, traded from SH in the late
80's, thanks to Lolo for giving them to me!

Setlist: (suggested splitting for CD burning: 1-11, 12-20, 21-30)

01 Ancient Armaments
02 Dancin' Fool
03 Easy Meat
04 Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
05 Keep It Greasey
06 The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
07 City Of Tiny Lights
08 A Pound For A Brown (TF, cuts, 2:56)
09 Thirteen (* guitar solo on YCDTOSA #6)
10 Ms. X (story told by Warren Cucurullo)
11 fantasy from a girl from the audience
12 Dinah-Moe Humm
13 Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder/Little Rubber Girl (YCDTOSA #4)
(TF, cut end, no music missing)
14 Idiot Bastard Son
15 Bobby Brown
16 Conehead*
17 Suicide Chump
18 Little House I Used To Live In* (TF, cut end, no music missing)
19 Watermelon In Easter Hay*
20 Stinkfoot
21 Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance* (YCDTOSA #6)
22 Peaches En Regalia
23 Strictly Genteel
24 Sofa
25 Packard Goose* (cut @ 4:23, tape flip)
26 Magic Fingers
27 Yellow Snow Suite
28 Camarillo Brillo
29 Muffin Man
30 Black Napkins/Deathless Horsie* (cuts @ 5:46, at the start of DH)

== Frank Zappa's Band July 1978 - April 1979 ==
FZ, Ike Willis (out between Oct 14-31), Patrick O'Hearn (October 13-
31), Denny Walley, Warren Cucurullo (Halloween guest and spring tour
member), L. Shankar (Berlin + Halloween guest), Arthur Barrow, Vinnie
Colaiuta, Ed Mann, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf.

Song properties of this tour:
Yellow Snow Suite = Don't Eat The Yellow Snow, Nanook Rubs It, St.
Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast, Rollo

For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.