Ok, so i'm curious about the relationship between Zappa and Yoko Ono.  I know
the history
of the Sometime In New York battle and how Zappa was pissed that they changed
the title of
his song and added songwriting credits, but i'm one of those ones who likes ono
(please no
bashing).  I am curious because she is qouted in the Relix issue with Zappa in
it, and I know
he thanked her in the Yellow Shark booklet.  I also know, however, that he put
out the song
"An Eternity with Yoko Ono" on Playground Psychotics.  Anyone know anymore
about their
relationship?