I’ve noticed some people asking to be added to vines lately. While everyone is eligible to participate in the vines and asking nicely is always a good thing, the actual act of being added needs to be done by you. You find the most recent email with the vine order list and add yourself on at the end. Here is an example of the proper way to do it.

The complete procedure is outlined in the FAQ located here.