Conehead has supplied me with audios from previous Zappathons off 2004 and 2005
and I'm awaiting the latest one too.
I wasn't aware that such annual thing exist till recently. I'd like to say I'm
very happy I can listen to such a fine radio program. Hearing Frank's music in
the way the program runs is a great experience for me and a fun too! I could
hear new moments in the songs!!! Looks like I have never listened to them
pateintly enough!!! what a shame :-)
Thanks to all good people who makes such program possible - Great Job!

Regards
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

Off it goes, across the pond to Richard.

John K

Richard Moore - UK << Neil - UK  << Bart
(Pol)<< Luis -AR << r2daft2 - UK  <<

In a message dated 5/3/2006 1:30:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,