From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of electricloopstation2
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:42 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Vine Open : 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats

Hello

Thanks to Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> this vione is open again. Need
promise to revine and full address.

See you,
EL

1967
1967.09.30 Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden 1cdr
1967.10.02 Lund vivalapsych 1cdr
1969
1969.08.08 Carousel Theatre, Framingham, MA 1cdr
1969.08.10 Warrensville Heights Music Festival, OH 1cdr

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM