I just bought off of Ebay a "Promo" DVD of Z. only problem with the DVD was that it was in PAL format so I pulled all the tracks off the disc converted to US NTSC and reburned with menues.

Included on the DVD are the following

1) Z - Live  5/12/93 concert from performing - Jesus Clone,Belly Button,Mommy and Purple Guitar

Videos for - Vanity , Gotta Get To You, amd Mommy

Dweezil and Ahmet on Euro show Raw Power - Interview then live clip of them doing "What's New Pussycat"

Dweezil and Ahmet interview on MTV UK and also medley performance from Dynamo 93 Festival

Dweezil and Ahmet - Raw Live in Paris

If anybody is interested in a copy let me know will be glad to share and just charge $3 to cover blanks and postage.

Kevin - AKA : BHJ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS