jim---according to the march 16 page (i simply scrolled down a bit), i should send the paris 1968 dvd to federico valdes in spain, which i did a few days ago---luis--ar should be the next in the vine for the felt forum cd's, correct?---i'm just wanting to not mess things up & get these Felt Forum cd's to the proper recipient---again, many thanks---john g in kansas
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List]Vine check Felt Forum / was - Paris October 1968, Beat Club, TV Studio DVD + Bonus lossless audio

John K - US  << guy gonzo-us << john g in Kansas << Luis-AR <<
Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK >> Restallp, UK << Neil -UK << Bart (Pol) <<

I think this was the latest hopinated vine order. If anyone was on this one and doesn’t see themselves where they belong, please make a correction.

Jim L