--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "davidgolden99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Is it bad that my 3 year old likes the Dub Room Special? He thinks
> Approximate is the funniest thing ever, and he is particularly
> enamoured of Ruth.

My own son was exactly that age when I bought tDRS in '86. I was
running that tape endlessly in our living room! I knew little Laurent
was fascinated (scared?) by Napoleon, esp. his faces, gestures and
vocal antics in Florentine Pogen!
Good or bad? Who knows (of course I skipped the gross Masimo bits!)...
but he seems like a cool and decent adult today!