Federico - see message no 12286 - Luis in Argentina is sending this
one to you

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Federico Javier Valdes Fernandez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where´s this ??
>
> European Branch :
>
> <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) << Neil (UK)
>> Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>

> federico

AMOUGIES - WHeRE IS MUSIC POWER?

<ullmannnick@> wrote:
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >   This is the European branch of this vine:
>     >
>     >    <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
>     > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) <<
>     >
>     >
>     > Les Watts <leswatts@> a écrit :
>     >    Ooops sorry Richard.
>     >
>     > Vine should read:
>     >
>     > Europe branch: Nick Ullman-UK<<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore
uk<< r2daft2
>     > (leswatts@)-UK<<<???
>     >
>     > Cheers
>     > Les.
>     >
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     > Behalf Of Conehead
>     > Sent: 16 March 2006 23:06
>     > To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
>     > Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: NEW VO FLOYD WITH ZAPPA @
AMOUGIES - WHeRE IS
>     > MUSIC POWER? pt.2 EUROPE & USA FLA
>     >
>     >
>     > Europe branch: Nick Ullman-UK<<<Conehead-BE
>     >
>     > Hi, thanks Nick for offering this nice set.
>     >
>     > Can we start the European wing with me?? I promise to pass
on swiftly
>     > to next in line. Thanks ...
>     >
>     > Best regards
>     >
>     > Conehead-BE
>     >
>     > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann"
<ullmannnick@>
>     > wrote:
>     >  >
>     >  > Hi, all!!
>     >  >
>     >  > Another offering from the Actuel Fest at Amougies on 25th
October
>     > 1969.
>     >  > This time it is the whole of the Pink Floyd contribution
with Zappa
>     > joining
>     >  > the group for a mamoth "Interstellar Overdrive", preceded
sy Zappa
>     > and the
>     >  > Floyd tuning up.
>     >  > This has been speed corrected, the version that is making
its rounds
>     > at
>     >  > present is 8-10% too fast.
>     >  > We also have here amazing versions of "Set the Controls
for the
>     > Heart of the
>     >  > Sun" and "Saucerful of Secrets", where we can here the
reason why
>     > Zappa
>     >  > admired the Floyd so much.
>     >  >
>     >  > Anyone any idea where the film of this event has ended
up! It was
>     > called
>     >  > "Music Power".
>     >  >
>     >  > This FLAC version also contains mono versions of
Dylan's "Blond on
>     > Blonde"
>     >  > and "Bringin' it all back home". All artwork for the
Amougies is
>     > included.
>     >  >
>     >  > There will be a USA branch and a Europe and elsewhere one.
>     >  > Get your names down in the usual way, I will send out to
the two
>     > first ones
>     >  > as soon as possible.
>     >  >
>     >  > Here are the details:
>     >  >
>     >  > Pink Floyd - 1969-10-25, Festival Actuel, Amougies,
Belgium, Aud
>     >  >
>     >  >   initial distribution of the audience tape was mastered
slow,
>     >  >               this version has been SPEED-CORRECTED.
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  >                         length:  75:07
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  > 4. Astronomy Domine                            9:34 (was
10:53)
>     >  > 5. Green In The Colour                         3:44
soundtrack
>     > source
>     >  > 6. Careful With That Axe, Eugene               9:35
soundtrack
>     > source
>     >  > 7. tuning up with Frank Zappa                  2:44 (was
2:48)
>     >  > 8. Interstellar Overdrive                     20:23 (was
21:03)
>     >  > 9. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun  11:03
soundboard/FM
>     > source
>     >  > 10. A Saucerful Of Secrets                    18:02 (was
18:36)
>     >  >
>     >  > David Gilmour - guitar & vocals
>     >  > Richard Wright - organ
>     >  > Roger Waters - bass & vocals
>     >  > Nick Mason - drums
>     >  > with
>     >  > Frank Zappa - guitar (7 & 8)
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  >
>     >  > NB-- for this disc, the audience recordings of "Green Is
The Colour"
>     > and
>     >  > "Careful With
>     >  > That Axe, Eugene" were patched with the more common
soundboard
>     > source, taken
>     >  > from a
>     >  > documentary film soundtrack.  "Set The Controls" does not
appear in
>     > the film
>     >  > but is taken from a later FM broadcast of the same
soundboard tape.
>     >  >
>     >  > 1:45 of mostly dead air was edited from "Set The
Controls" prior to
http://www.thebignote.com or
>     > http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
>     > Yahoo! Groups Links
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or
>     > http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >          Personals   Fun family vacation   Fun ride
Family fun
>     Fun
>     > christmas gift   Fun apron
>     >
>     > ---------------------------------
>     >    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>     >
>     >
>     >      Visit your group "Zappa-List" on the web.
>     >
>     >      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>     >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     >
>     >      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>     Service.
>     >
>     >
>     > ---------------------------------
>     >

15/03/2006

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.

>         Family fun  Fun christmas gift  Fun apron

of Service.

15/03/2006

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM