I'm making my copies as I type this.  John K, you're up.  E-mail me your
address and I'll
probably be able to shoot 'em over to you tomorrow (Saturday the 3rd).  Here's
the new
vine:

<<  john k in california (US) << Luis-AR >> Richard Moore -  UK << Mark
Timbrell - UK

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM