OK, Skip has contacted me and has said that he will take this one, so I'm sending it off.

John K

Anyone else who wants it, jump in line here:

Skipsign (US) << ?

Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention
Fillmore East-NYC Early Show
11/14/70
Source: SBD>10"MR>7"Reel>RevoxB77 playback>AlesisMasterlink>CD
and SBD>10"MR>Revox B77 playback>Alesis Masterlink>CD - Wino Man>>>End
01. Jam to get Grace Slick onstage
02. Sanzini Brothers
03. Little House I Used To Live In
04. Penis Dimension
05. Mudshark
06. Holiday In Berlin (Including Inca Roads and Easy Meat Themes)
07. Cruising For Burgers
08. Sanzini Brothers' Pyramid Trick
09. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?
10. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are
11. Bwana Dik
12. Latex Solar Beef
13. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy
14. Do You Like My New Car?
15. Happy Together
16. Wino Man (Dr. John Routine)
17. Concentration Moon
18. Sanzini Brothers' School Of Broadcast
19. Jeff Simmons' Bass Solo
20. Concentration Moon
21. Mom And Dad
22. Encore Jam//
EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector boundaries verified
with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention
Fillmore East-NYC Late Show
11/14/70  Source: SBD>MR>Reel>Alesis Masterlink>CD
01. Kip Cohen Intro>Palladin and Hey Boy (theme song from T.V. show Have Gun Will Travel) (2:37)
02. Call Any Vegetable (10:12)
03. Sanzini Brothers (1:28)
04. Does This Kind of Life Look Interesting to You? (0:55)
05. Pound For a Brown (7:16)
06. Sleeping in a Jar (instrumental) (2:51)
07. El Porko the Magnificent (2:00)
08. Sharleena (5:30)
09. The Air (2:57)
10. Dog Breath (2:07)
11. Mother People (2:08)
12. You Didn't Try to Call Me (3:14)
13. King Kong (2:19)
(Encore not recorded)
EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector boundaries verified
with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.
__________________________________
FRANK ZAPPA
10-29-74 - Harrisburg PA - State Farm Theatre - SBD
This is a mix of the master and my 3rd gen tapes to make the complete show!!
Original Info:
Live Sound Engineering by:
Brian
Transferred, Mixed and Converted to FLAC by:
Bruce Burnett @ Dub Central Station
Master Cassette > Tascam Model 130 Professional Cassette Deck > Tascam DA40
@ 16/44.1 > Tascam CDRW5000 > Samplitude Professional 7.11 > FLAC Frontend
v1.7.1 Encode Level 6
Disc 1
1. A Token Of My Extreme > Intro
2. Stinkfoot
3. Inca Roads
4. Penguin In Bondage
5. T'Mershi Duween
6. Dog Meat > Building A Girl
7. Florentine Pogen
Disc 2
1. Montana
2. Dupree's Paradise
3. Outro > A Token Of My Extreme
4. Camarillo Brillo (cut)
Baked Tapes Inc. 2005
Frank Zappa
10-29-74 - Harrisburg PA - State Farm Theatre - SBD - Fills
I used the Camarillo Brillo from the original seed and edited in the missing
ending from where it cut off.
jaypfunk, from my 3rd gen cassette tape.
SBD> 3rd gen Maxell XLII 90min tapes> Kenwood KX-W8020 Cassette Deck> Sound
Blaster Awe32 PC Soundcard> Recorded To WAV, Pitch Corrected And Edited With
Cool Edit Pro> WAV Files Split with CDWave> FLAC

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron