From: lusi tanio
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO Bald Headed John's Vault

I wish I can have this one. Is there room for me here?
thanks
Just so everyone knows: I don't actually have this disk in my possession, but have arranged for it to be sent to me; I expect to see it this week.
As the initial reaction came from the UK, I'm going to 'hoppinate' this vine to start from there - Europe<US<OWE (other worldly extremities), so the queue looks like this:

SOFA << John K ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) UK << Neil ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) UK << Richard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) UK << Bart ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) Pol << Alain ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) CH <<  Dawayne Bailey ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) US << John G in Kansas ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) US <<

In the order received - after hoppination. Any other takers?
The Poop: August 81 Rehearsal UMRK.
  1. Any Kind Of Pain
  2. Nig Biz
  3. Kaiser Rolls