--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> << CHris F-USA >> Joe.DP-USA >> Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>
>
> I am in on this.  Lets get this one going.
>
> Joe.DP

zappa list for you'all, to the first to respond off list with their
addy and so forth. Since I am in the states(that would be the United
States,hehhe) and another copy is circulated overseas right now from
the non-zappa list, may I suggest we form the vine for people over
here first to avoid some postage cost to everyone. Just my thought
on it....any better suggestions of course are welcome.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM