yes---me too please---jz

<<chris f-usa>>joe.dp-usa>>tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>john g in kansas - usa>> ???
----- Original Message -----
From: forbin_99
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO:Frank Zappa in Cleveland 1988 (2 DVD) NTSC

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> << CHris F-USA >> Joe.DP-USA >> Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED]com >>
>
> I am in on this. Lets get this one going.
>
> Joe.DP

zappa list for you'all, to the first to respond off list with their
addy and so forth. Since I am in the states(that would be the United
States,hehhe) and another copy is circulated overseas right now from
the non-zappa list, may I suggest we form the vine for people over
here first to avoid some postage cost to everyone. Just my thought
on it....any better suggestions of course are welcome.