From: Guy
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:07 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO Halloween and QuAUDIOPHILIAc cd format

These two DVD-AUDIO DISCS converted to cd.
Vine offered to purchasers of the original DVD-A discs seeking a more
convenient format for listening pleasure.
This is offered on the honor system. Honor thy MOTHER(and thy father
too also)!
This offer is also dependent on approval by board mod. Ya mine SOFA?

.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS