From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Conehead
Sent: 08 June 2006 12:41
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO:Frank Zappa in Cleveland 1988 (2 DVD) NTSC

Hello

Thanks for including me in this vine as well.

<<chris f-usa>>joe.dp-usa>>tom forbin99@ >>john g in kansas -
usa>> <<electricloopstati[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> ElectricLoopstation in Belgium >>
Conehead (Belgium) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]be>

Regards,

Conehead

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "electricloopstation2"
<electricloopstatio[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Count me in to.
>
> <<chris f-usa>>joe.dp-usa>>tom forbin99@ >>john g in kansas -
> usa>> <<electricloopstati[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> ElectricLoopstation in
> Belgium
>
> See you,
> EL
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "John Gobetz" <croontoonz1950@>