Jim L - US << SOFA – US <<

Sorry about announcing the othe date. It was more muffled sounding and this was the better of the three. Zappa Plays Zappa with special guests Napoleon Murphy Brock, Steve Vai and Terry Bozio. Everyone sign up and then Hopination effect will be applied. I’m sending first to SOFA as he said he wanted one of these shows.

Jim L

Zappa plays Zappa

Düsseldorf

Philipshalle

AUD > Sony ECM-MS907 > Sony Net MD MZ-N1 > HD (analogue) > Cubase SX3 > Wav > Flac

Length: 183 m

Artwork included

Disc 1 (74:18)

set 1

01 - Intro

02 - Help I'm a rock

03 - Hungry freaks daddy

04 - Let's make the water turn black

05 - Florentine Pogen

06 - The Pygmy twylyte

07 - The idiot bastard son

08 - Cheepnis

09 - Dweezil talking

10 - King Kong

11 - Don’t You Eat that Yellow Snow

12 - St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast

13 - Father Oblivion

14 - Dweezil talking

15 - Inca roads

16 - Imaginary diseases

Disc 2 (64:39)

set 2

01 - Bozzio intro

02 - I'm so cute

03 - Tryin’ To Grow A Chin

04 - City of Tiny Lites

05 - Punky’s Whips

06 - Black Page story

07 - The Black Page drumsolo

08 - The Black Page #2

09 - Peaches en regalia

10 - Montana

11 - Village of the Sun

12 - Echidna’s Arf

13 - Zomby Woof

Disc 3 (44:01)

01 - Dweezil talking

02 - Sofa #2

03 - Applause

04 - Camarillo Brillo

05 - The Orange County Lumber Truck

06 - More Trouble Every Day

07 - A Token of His Extreme

08 - Applause

09 - Stayin' alive

10 - Cosmic Debris

Line-up:

Dweezil Zappa - Stereo Gibson

Napoleon Murphy Brock - flute, alto saxophone and vocal

Pete Griffin - bass

Jamie Kime - guitar

Joe Travers - drums

Aaron Arntz - keyboards

Sheila Gonzales - keyboards, sax and vocal

Billy Hulting - percussion and marimba

special guests:

Napoleon Murphy Brock

Steve Vai

Terry Bozzio

An overall excellent recording from 20th row or so. The sound in the venue was great at all.

The very last minutes gets a bit muffled because I had to leave my place and working my way through to the exit already as my last subway was going to leave in a few minutes!

This is not an official Zappa product:

Do not sell, trade freely!

Visit www.zappa.com

DO NOT CONVERT TO LOSSY FORMATS