Frank didn't transpose it, Keneally did.
I think FZ was responsible for the swapping of horns for guitars & vice versa tho'...
----- Original Message -----
From: Glen Young
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Stairway

Just been reading the latest edition of the UK music/movies magazine Uncut
which this month has a retrospective article on Led Zep 4.

It got me thinking as to why Frank decided to cover STH on the 88 tour ?
I don't think I've ever seen an explanation of this........was it to show
how clever he could be in transposing the guitar solo to the horn
section,did he just like the song or is there another reason ?

Anyone know ?

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron