As for the WHY of ultimately deciding to play it (and release it on album), I'm not really sure.
I'd be willing to bet that it was released because FZ could purchase the rights to do so, unlike the Texas Motel Medley where he couldn't. I know that some of the US releases of that tour were slightly different from the UK and world releases because acquiring the rights to some tunes. Wasn't Bolero one of them?
Lawyers is such crazy peoples!
For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Re: [Zappa-List] Stairway Milhouse481
- Re: [Zappa-List] Stairway jcoonk
- [Zappa-List] Re: Stairway pbuzby2002
- Re: [Zappa-List] Stairway usbjazz
- [Zappa-List] 26/10/73 speed corrected Glen Young
- RE: [Zappa-List] 26/10/73 speed corrected Jim L
- RE: [Zappa-List] 26/10/73 speed corrected( repo... Jim L