Got this is the mail yesterday. Next up is Matt Olmos
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in CA who's address I already have.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, aum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi folks,
>
>   i had tried to get on this vine awhile ago, but i guess i got
bumped off.
>   can i get put back on the end?
>
>   chrisforeman-USA<<< Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< Matt
brazilbyarybarroso@ <<< John K - USA NoKeating4@ <<<  Joseph-US  <<<
Randy-US<< cyrano@ <<< Rick Norris-USA <<<r2daft2 -UK ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
<<<[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM