If only they were coming near me or I could go to see them. I do hope the DVD will come out soon after the tour.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kevcaf1
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:23 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Monday night in NYC for ZPZ

What an amazing show. As the 11 union curfew came dweez was handed a
note saying he had 1/2 hour more and it was awesome. One of the best
parts about the show was when Dweez anounced that they will be playing
the Theatre at MSG 10/31.

Will post more about the show later but have to get back to work and
try not to sleep at my desk as I didn't get in til 3.

BHJ

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For anybody else that is going to the ZPZ show tonight my plans are
the following I should be in to Grand Central by 3 then heading to
McSorleys in the village for food and beer before the show.I'll be
wearing a Cleveland Indians baseball cap.

_
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS