Yes, a shameless plug; but for a pair of worthy guys, IMO.
Thanks for reading,
SOFA

We are excited to announce that Derailroaded: Inside the Mind of Larry
"Wild Man" Fischer
is now available on DVD in the UK on the PLEXIFILM LABEL!!

To purchase, please go to our website at
http://www.derailroaded.com,
and click on "Buy the DVD."

The DVD is REGION FREE so if you live in the USA and don't want to wait
for it to be released domestically, you can still purchase it as an
import and it WILL work on your DVD player.

The DVD contains 2 Full audio commentary tracks plus 49 minutes of
deleted scenes including: Weird Al sings Wild Man,
Interview with Rudy Ray
Moore aka Dolemite & more
!!
Please pass this email along to any and all who might appreciate our film.
Enjoy!!

-The Ubin Twinz

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron