Can I continue this vine ?

John-USA ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) << Luis-Ar ( [EMAIL PROTECTED],com ) <<
<< Darko - Croatia ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) <<

I'm sending this off to Luis in Argentina.  Luis, I'll email you off
list to confirm your address.
John-USA ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) << Luis-Ar ( [EMAIL PROTECTED],com ) <<
FZ - guitars, vocals, conducting
Ike Willis - vocals, guitars, assorted
Ray White - vocals, guitars
Arthur Barrow - bass, keyboards
David Logeman - drums
Tommy Mars - keyboards, vocals
unknown->CDR->blackpage->EAC secure->
soundforge(recover highs)->CDWave re-track->
FLAC level 8 SBA
disc one:
Chunga's Revenge
Keep It Greasey
Outside Now
City Of Tiny Lights
Pound For A Brown
Cosmik Debris
You Didn't Try To Call Me
Ain't Got No Heart
Love Of My Life
You Are What You Is
disc two:
Easy Meat
Mudd Club
The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
Joe's Garage
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
Dancin' Fool
Bobby Brown
Miss Pinky
Stick It Out
I Don't Wanna Get Drafted
The Illinois Enema Bandit
notes: nice board, great solos, classic FZ. ZRP. ARF