hi folks!---I'm ready to pass this great set onto the next viner---many apologies to all for hanging onto it for so long---oz
----- Original Message -----
From: Les Watts
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] VO: instant boot collection Vols 1 & 2

Hi folks,

These excellent discs are now safely with me - thanks to Arto.
Can I have an address for del b so I can pass them on without delay?

The List is now: << del b (USA) << skipster2001- US <<John G
croontoonz1950@<<???

My gratitude to whoever compiled this vine.
Here's looking forward to Vol.3.....

Cheers
Les.