From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO - ZPZ in NYC 6/12/06
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:48:03 EDT

OK it's almost a week since the show, have had some computer problems but I
should have this show completely tracked out and ready to go.

I will gladly offer up a copy of this show to the 1st person as long as
they
are willing to offer it back up to the list after receiving.

I already have a few copies that I have previously promised to send on and
will do so, just drop me your address again and I will see they go out
ASAP.

Kevin - BHJ

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM