Sorry for the delays in getting this one out of the starting gate
folks & freaks. I've had some issues on this one. Finally got V. 3
to copy but V. 4 had errors. Resolver+Brutality & Thing Fish (The
Real Tapes) both gave cyclindical redundancy errors. I tried all the
tricks I know to no avail. Sooooooo, rather than get any more pissed
about my backup being fu**ed, I replaced these with the unarchieved
(so fresh it's still on my HD) Civilization Phase III Demo. I've
added that setlist in the appropriate place below. Sorry if that
dissappoints but both of those SHOULD still be floating around as a
vine on a single cd-r which I started last year.

> Volume 3:
>
> 1990-00-00 The Valdez Score, broadcasted NOS Supplement FM 1991-??-
??

> 14:36 min, FM A+
>
> This is a rebroadcast from the piece that saw it's world premiere
at
> NOS Supplement 1990-12-21. There was no permission to broadcast
the
> piece in it's entire length so a few minutes are still missing.
>

> Tracklist:
>
> 01 The Valdez Score
>
> Lineage:
> FM>AIWA?? tape deck>TDK SA-90 cassette>TEAC W790R tape
deck>Terratec
> [...]
> The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing,
> Dumb All Over/Heavenly Bank Account/Suicide Chump (YCDTOSA 1),
> Jumbo Go Away,
> Envelopes,
> Drowning Witch,
> What's New In Baltimore?,
> Moggio,
> We're Turning Again,
> Alien Orifice,
> Teenage Prostitute,
> Flakes,
> Broken Hearts Are For Assholes,
> The Blue Light,
> Tinseltown Rebellion,
> Yo Mama,
> Bobby Brown,
> City Of Tiny Lights,
> Strictly Genteel, ]
> Dancin' Fool,
> Whippin' Post
>
> Source: 129 min 19 sec, SBD
> Lineage:  wav  > SF7 > flac frontend (lvl 7, ) & CDR
> Taped by: N/A
> Transfered by: MrUMRK
> Edited by: MrUMRK
> File Size: 795MB GB (FLAC)
>

> Frank Zappa's Band:
> Ed Mann - percussion
> Tommy Mars - keyboards
> Robert Martin (Bobby) - keyboards, tenor saxophone, vocals
> Scott  Thunes - bass, vocals
> Steve Vai - guitar
> Chad Wackerman - drums
> Ray White - guitar, vocals
> Frank Zappa - guitar, vocals
> Note: Lisa Popeil was part of the band at the August rehearsals
>

> Notes:
>
> abbreviations:
> tf = tapeflip
> [ = cut at the end
> ] = cut at the beginning
> ~ = fading in/out or connects two or more tracks played like one
> (medley)
> -IC = incomplete
> & = added from dif source, complete or partly
> °°° = walk's notes
>

> Converted three files from wav to flac with Sound forge 7 NO EQ
done

> Part 1..43m
> Highest peak -0.48dB.....adjust to -0.1dB
> SA of 1st minute..19.9dB drop over 1kHz~10kHz range......no
> adjustment
>
> Part 2..40m40s
> Highest peak -0.78dB.....adjust to -0.1dB
> SA of 1st minute..18.1dB drop over 1kHz~10kHz range......no
> adjustment
>
> Part 3..42m10s
> Highest peak -1.10dB.....adjust to -0.1dB
> SA of 1st minute..19.9dB drop over 1kHz~10kHz range......no
> adjustment
>
> Thanks to LudzNL for the wav files.
> --
>
> Frank Zappa - 08-16-1984 - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach - AUD - Master
>
> 1st show in the "Sit The Fuck Down!!!" series of master tapes
> provided by Zappateers member MikInMontague
>
> Transfered by jaypfunk
>
> AUD> Unknown Handheld Walkman Type Recorder and Unknown Extrernal
> Mic> Master TDK SA-90 tapes> Kenwood KX-W8020 Cassette Deck>
> SoundMax Digital Audio PC Soundcard> Recorded To WAV And Edited
With
> Cool Edit Pro> WAV Files Split with CDWave> FLAC
>
> Other then the tape change/flip editing this recording has not
> been "Michael Jacksoned" in any way!
> No noise reduction or hiss removal!
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ^^ DO NOT Rip this into MP3!!                  ^^
> ^^ DO NOT SELL THIS SHOW!!                     ^^
> ^^ IF I SEE IT ON as MP3 or on eBay...         ^^
> ^^ I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PEE IN YOUR AFRO!! ^^
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> SET LIST NOTE:
> The 2 opening songs, Zoot Allures followed most likely by
Tinseltown

(http://www.zappa.com)
> Los Angeles, CA
> Dec. 23, 1987
>
> SOURCE: Analog cassette->Tascam 103->Tascam CDRW700 (CD-RW)->EAC-
> >CoolEdit Pro (normalization)->CDWave (tracking)->MKWact (SHNing)
> LINEAGE: Low generation (possibly 2nd or 3rd) cassette from
> soundboard
>
> FILESIZE:  594 MB (622,941,877 bytes)
>
> PERFORMERS:
>   Ike Willis â€" lead vocals, guitar
>   Scott Thunes â€" bass
>   Chad Wackerman â€" drums
>   Bobby Martin â€" keyboards, lead vocals
>   Ed Mann â€" percussion, stunt vocals
>   Mike Keneally â€" stunt guitar, vocals, keyboards
>   Bruce Fowler â€" trombone
>   Walt Fowler â€" trumpet, flugelhorn, synthesizer
>   Albert Wing â€" tenor sax, flute
>   Paul Karman â€" alto sax, baritone sax, flute
>   Kurt McGettrick â€" baritone sax, bass sax, e-flat contra-bass
> clarinet
>
> SETLIST:
>
> Disc 1:
> 1   Jezebel Boy
> 2   When The Lie's So Big
> 3   What's New In Baltimore?
> 4   Envelopes/Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch
> 5   I Ain't Got No Heart
> 6   Heavy Duty Judy
> 7   Filthy Habits
> 8   Pound For A Brown (On the Bus)
> 9   Disco Boy
> 10  Big Swifty
> 11  Who Needs the Peace Corps/I Left My Heart in San Francisco
> 12  Let's Move To Cleveland
> 13  Dancin' Fool
> 14  RDNZL
> 15  Strictly Genteel
>

> Disc 2:
> 1   Andy
> 2   Inca Roads
> 3   Hot Plate Heaven at the Green Hotel
> 4   Stick Together
> 5   My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama
> 6   Willie The Pimp
> 7   Montana
> 8   Easy Meat
> 9   Peaches En Regalia
> 10  Sofa
> 11  Black Napkins
> 12  The Black Page
>

> NOTES:
>
> Please purchase Zappa releases at http://www.zappa.com
> Thanks to Doggus for releasing the tape to the community.
> Thanks to da9ve for the mastering and authoring
> Originally seeded to Easytree by Beer Monkey on 9/24/2004
>
> Register to vote!
>
> This is not an official ZFT product
> --
>
> 27-Feb 1988, Royal Oak Theater, Detroit, MI
> Rehearsals: 75 min, Aud, B
> What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are? (incl. Time Is On My Side),
> Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Uncle Remus, Strictly Genteel,
Jesus
> Thinks You're A Jerk, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Strawberry
> Fields Forever, Paperback Writer, Taxman, Within You Without You
>
>              *NOISE REDUCTION AND OTHER AUDIO ENHANCEMENTS !
>            If you like noise and distortion do not download !
>
>                         *WARNING/GUARANTEE
>  This Torrent contains audio which a truly free society would
> neither fear nor suppress.In some socially retarded areas, audio
> fanatics and ultra-conservative lossless organizations violate
your
> First Amendment Rights by attempting to badmouth noise reduction.
We
> feel that this is un-Constitutional and un-American.
>  As an alternative to these government-supported programs
(designed
> to keep you docile and ignorant), Ninja is pleased to provide
> stimulating digital audio entertainment for those of you who have
> outgrown the noise and distortion of poorly transferred and
mastered
> audience recordings.
>  The language and concepts contained herein are GUARANTEED NOT TO
> CAUSE ETERNAL TORRENT IN THE PLACE WHERE THE GUY WITH THE HORNS
AND
> [...]
> waits for them, not us.
>
>  my transfers are done with soundblaster audigy2 sound card 24 bit
> 96 khz
> sony d-6 cassette and monster cables
> all mastering editing and sample conversion done with sony
> soundforge and
> waves direct x 24 bit plugins cds were burned using soundforge cd
> architech
> *some of my older transfers were done with a gina 20 bit soundcard
> and a magnavox digital cassette recorder with digital output
>
>  Starting Oct 1st all my torrents will include a noise file so you
> can listen to what has been removed!
>
>  EXCEPT THE HALLOWEEN 78 SHOWS WHICH HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREPARED !
> I WILL BE TORRENTING IT IN ONE BIG TORRENT 10-20-04 IF I DONT HAVE
> KINIPSHIN BEFORE THEN!
> --
>
> Vol. 4:
>
> 31 Aug 1973, Palasport, Roma, Italia
>
> Normalshow: 100 min, Aud, C- ,
> Normalshow: 84 min, Aud, B/B- ,
> Normalshow: 128.44 By UMRU (This recording)
>
> Recorded "Live" by me with a portable Castelli cassette recorder
> on 1 Agfa low noise C90 cassette and 1 C120 (Aaaaaarghhh!!!) Sanyo
> cassette
> Reversed on HD from a JVC TD-W254 cassette deck
> Recorded and tracked with Cool Edit 96.
> No noise reduction , no EQ ,no OGM and natural flavors
> it's a raw reversing on HD.
> Tracks 01-10 belong from the first cassette and are of a better
> quality
> than the others due to the quality of the tapes
>
> 01 Tuning-Intro
> 02 Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue-Kung Fu
> 03 Penguin In Bondage
> 04 Exercise Four
> 05 RDNZL
> 06 Montana
> 07 Duprees Paradise (Tape change at 10:42:555)
> 08 Village Of The Sun
> 09 Echidnas Arf
> 10 Dont You Ever Wash That Thing
> 11 Cosmik Debris   (Not mentioned in Zappabase)(Missing beginning)
> 12 Arrivederci Roma
> 13 Brown Shoes Dont Make It
> 14 Son Of Mr Green Genes
> 15 King Kong
> 16 Chungas Revenge
>

> The MOI
>
> George Duke - keyboards, vocals
> Tom Fowler - bass
> Bruce Fowler - trombone
> Ralph Humphrey - drums
> Jean Luc Ponty - violin
> Ian Underwood - alto saxophone, synthesizer
> Ruth Underwood - percussion
> Frank Zappa - guitar, vocals
> --
>
> From FZShows:
>
> 31-Oct 1975, Felt Forum, NYC
> Late show: 139 min, Aud, A-/B+
> Intro, Stinkfoot, Dirty Love, How Could I Be Such A Fool?, I Ain't
> Got No Heart, I'm Not Satisfied, Black Napkins (w/ recitation
> of "Packard Goose"), Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, The
> Illinois Enema Bandit, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy, Lonely Little
> Girl, Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance, What's The Ugliest
Part
> [...]
> How Could I Be Such A Fool?
> I Ain't Got No Heart
> I'm Not Satisfied
> Black Napkins
> Advance Romance (cut end)
> Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
> Illinois Enema Bandit (cut @0:20.0 - not (yet) listed in FZShows)
> Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy
> Lonely Little Girl
> Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
> What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
> Chunga's Revenge (incl Five-Five-Five riff) (cut end)
> Zoot Allures
> Camarillo Brillo
> Muffin Man (not (yet) listed in FZShows)
>

> == The Mothers Of Invention Sep 1975 - Mar 1976 ==
> FZ, Roy Estrada, Terry Bozzio, Napoleon Murphy Brock, Andre Lewis,
> Norma Bell (Oct 31 - mid Dec).
>
> Song properties for this tour:
> * Intro = a blues jam.

> --
>
> 9/10-Jun 1966
> "Boy Wonder Sessions" with Burt Ward
> T.T.G. Studios, LA
> 20 min, A+
>
> Produced by Tom Wilson
> Arranged and conducted by Frank Zappa
>
> Teenage Bill Of Rights
> The Comedian
> Boy Wonder I Love You
> Orange Colored Sky
> Teenage Bill Of Rights
> Tears Come From Loving You
> I Love
> The Comedian
>
> Orange Colored Sky
> T.T.G. Studios, LA
> June 10, 1966
>
> Burt Ward--vocals
> Dennis Budimir--guitar
> Elliot Ingber--guitar
> Lou Morell--guitar
> William Pitman--guitar
> Eugene DiNovi--piano
> Anthony Terran--trumpet
> John T. Johnson--tuba
> Plas Johnson--sax
> Jack Nimitz--b. clarinet, clarinet
> Frederick Dutton--contra bassoon, bassoon
> Benjamin Barrett--cello
> Kenneth Watson--tympani, traps, mallets
> John Guerin--drums
>
> Boy Wonder, I Love You
> T.T.G. Studios, LA
> June 9, 1966
>
> Burt Ward--vocals
> Dennis Budimir--guitar
> Elliot Ingber--guitar
> Eugene DiNovi--piano
> James Zito--French horn, trumpet
> George Callender--tuba
> Plas Johnson--sax
> Justin Gordon--b. clarinet, clarinet
> Benjamin Barrett--cello
> Roy Estrada--bass
> Jimmy Carl Black--drums
>
> notes:
>
> From Greg Russo: Burt Ward, the "Boy Wonder" Robin on the "Batman"
> TV series, was signed to MGM Records in June 1966 after an
> unproductive stint on the ABC-Paramount label. Tom Wilson produced
> with Zappa arranging and conducting, and the break in the master
> numbers indicates that other songs were recorded at these
> sessions: "Teenage Bill Of Rights", "I Love" ["Autumn
Love"?] , "The
> Comedian" and "Tears Come From Loving You".  Of these, Ward only
> vocalized on "Teenage Bill Of Rights", the other ones were meant
> have his vocals, but time ran out at the recording session. Those
> recordings are backing tracks arranged and conducted by FZ, who's
> heard on occasion on the session tape. The record was released on
> November 14, 1966.

> --
>
> Frank Zappa/Grand Wazoo
>
> The Oval Cricket Ground
> London
>
> 1. Soundcheck/tuning
> 2. Big Swifty
> The Adventures of Gregory Peccary:
> 3. Intro
> 4. 1st movement: Gregory wakes up & drives to work
> 5. 2nd movement: Gregory invents the calendar
> 6. 3rd movement: Gregory is attacked by the Hunchmen
> 7. 4th movement: The New Brown Clouds
> 8. Think It Over
> 9. Dogmeat
> 10. Penis Dimension/Variant Processional March/Regyptian Strut
>
> Jay Migliori; flute, saxophone, clarinet
> Mike Altschul; piccolo, bass clarinet
> Ray Reed; saxophone, clarinet
> Charles Owen; saxophone, clarinet
> Joanne Caldwell McNab; bassoon
> Earle Dumler; oboe
> Jerry Kessler; cello
> Malcolm McNab; trumpet
> Sal Marquez; trumpet
> Tom Malone; tuba
> Bruce Fowler; trombone
> Glenn Ferris; trombone
> Ken Shroyer; trombone
> Ian Underwood; synthesizer, elec piano
> Jim Gordon; drums
> Dave Parlato, bass
> Tony Duran; slide guitar
> Tom Raney; percussion
> Ruth Underwood; percussion
> Frank Zappa; guitar, conductor
>
> Audience recording:
> Master cassette>Sony TC-KE600s deck> Audiophile
2496>Soundforge>FLAC
> --
>
> Mothers of Invention
> Olympia
> Paris, France
> 10/26/1968
>
> from Jon Naurin's RDNZL newsleter:
>
> One of the greatest new finds in recent years. If you ask me, this
> recording beats "Ahead Of
> Their Time" in terms of sound quality, and a very fine show it is
> too. The only negative thing I
> can say about it is that it's rather short - it cuts just as they
> take a short intermission. The 10 min
> FM segment of this show (probably the end of the concert ) we had
> before is not part of this
> recording.
>
> 26-Oct 1968, Olympia, Paris, France
> 50 min, SBD, A+
>
> Improvisations
> King Kong
> Plastic People
> Hungry Freaks Daddy
> Son Of Mr Green Genes (q: Rite Of Spring)

Civilizatio Phase III Demo

unknown (probably low) gen analog -> SONY Deck -> Goldwave
(recording,
speed correct ts1 by -50 cents and ts2-4 by -100 cents) -> CDWav
(tracking) -> FLAC 8 -> FLAC

DISC ONE

d1t01 'This Is Phaze III'
d1t02 Put A Motor In Yourself
d1t03 'Oh - Umm'
d1t04 They Made Me Eat It
d1t05 Xmas Values
d1t06 'You Caught Me, Didn't You?'
d1t07 Reagan at Bitburg
d1t08 'A Very Nice Body'
d1t09 Navanax
d1t10 'How the Pigs' Music Works'
d1t11 Secular Humanism
d1t12 'Saliva Can Only Take So Much'
d1t13 Buffalo Voice
d1t14 'Someplace Else Right Now'
d1t15 Get A Life
d1t16 'A Kayak (On Snow)'
d1t17 Gross Man
d1t18 'A Tunnel Into Muck'
d1t19 Dio Fa (tf at 4:59, probably little/no music missing)
d1t20 'That Would Be The End Of That'
d1t21 Beat The Reaper
d1t22 Waffenspiel

DISC TWO

d2t01 'I Wish Motorhead Would Come Back'
d2t02 N-Lite
d2t03 'Dark Water'
d2t04 'Have You Ever Heard Their Band?'
d2t05 Religious Superstition
d2t06 'Attack! Attack! Attack!'
d2t07 Life In A Drum
d2t08 'A Different Octave'
d2t09 The Partially Answered Question
d2t10 'This Ain't CNN'
d2t11 Hip Hop
d2t12 'The Pigs' Music'
d2t13 A Pig With Wings
d2t14 Charles Ives II
d2t15 'This Is All Wrong' Pt 1
d2t16 Why Not?
d2t17 'This Is All Wrong' Pt. 2
d2t18 Hot & Putrid (tf at 0:00.5, unknown amount of music missing)
d2t19 'Flowing Inside-Out'
d2t20 Reverse The Phase On It
d2t21 'I Had A Dream About That'
d2t22 Jolly Good Fellow
d2t23 'Why Not?'
d2t24 'Put A Little Motor In 'Em'
d2t25 'You're Just Insulting Me, Aren't You?'
d2t26 'Cold Light Generation'
d2t27 Let's Dance
d2t28 What Happened To The Music?
d2t29 'Here She Goes Again'
d2t30 We're Not In Kansas Anymore
d2t31 'So I Can Get Fucked Up'

Titling notes:

d1t04 - The dialogue at the end has the title 'It's Cushioned' on
the list I received, but it is included in the track They Made Me
Eat It on the official release.

d1t17 - titled What Worms Are Thinking on the list I received

d2t03 and t04 - appear as one track titled 'Dark Water' on the list
I received

d2t07, d2t09, d2t20, d2t28, d2t30 - title appears on the list I
received

d2t11 - my title

d2t14 - title from FZShows (amended to "Charles Ives II" by me to
distinguish it from the 1969 piece Charles Ives).  Opening dialogue
titled 'You Like the Knicks? on the list I received

d2t23 & 24 - titled 'Then We can Sell 'Em Ladders' on the list I
received

d2t27 - title from FZShows.  Titled Turning Into A Pony on the list
I received

d2t31 - title from FZShows.  Titled 'He's Talking About Beer Again'
on the list I received

For more info and other opinions, see
http://lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/weirdo/cpiiiunreleased.html
> --
>
> FRANK ZAPPA & THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION
> W/ ZUBIN METHA & THE LOS ANGELES PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
> CONTEMPO 70
>
> May 15,1970
> Pauley Pavillion, UCLA
> Los Angeles
> California
>
> HERE'S ONE SETLIST I CAME ACROSS-
>
> My Boyfriend's Back, I'm Gonna Bust His Head, Tiny Sick Tears,
Agon,
> Call Any Vegetable (including Integrales), Blowing Discordant
> Sounds*, 200 Motels* (including themes from Pound For A Brown, Oh
> No, Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In, Tuna Sandwich,
> Redneck Eats, World's Greatest Sinner, Holiday In Berlin, Inca
> Roads, Strictly Genteel, Duke Of Prunes, Who Needs The Peace
Corps?,
> Pound For A Brown, Oh No, Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue), King
Kong*
> (incl. Integrales), Plastic People, Oh No/Orange County Lumber
Truck

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM