btw..they sound great!

A F Harrold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Jim, and thanks Chris for the pointers to the RAH show.  I’ll hop in at the end of the UK on this vine if no-one objects.  (If someone objects then shift me to the far end, so long as it turns up sometime, I’m happy!)
Ashley.
Mike G - US << Nick U - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK << Ashley Harrold (UK) <<
Thierry Barbier-FR << ElectricLoopstation2 in Belgium <<
njks.geo - US << John G - US << [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US << Skipsign- US <<

"take a deep breath, because thats all youre gonna get..if you're lucky"  Bob Weir __._,_.___

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS