Just received - many thanks to Lusi, I will be making a copy and moving it on asap this week..

Mark Timbrell, please send me your address for moving the vine on please?

----- Original Message -----
From: lusi tanio
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Richard Moore, are u there? Vine moving - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks, wav

Okey, next in line is Richard Moore, please send me your address.
cheers
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:19:37 EDT
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks, wav format

Thanks to Justin for sending this to me...
But I realized after the fact, that I already had this Vine!! - OK, I'm losing it.  Luis, send me your addy and I'll get this out to you.

John K

<< Luis-AR << Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK
<< Restallp - UK << Neil - UK << Les Watts (UK) << Bart (Pol) << Arto (Fin)

For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron