Hi, Aum, thanks!!!
                                     Wow!  At last!!!!

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: aum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: FZ/Ponty Valbonne 1970
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 04:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

its back in circulation!

   skipsign, you are next please send me your addy, i'll post as soon as you
do.
   thanks

aum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
             hi everybody,

   finally after a long wait a very torn, rumpled, rebagged envelope showed
up with a note from the P.O., apparently it was damaged and got lost in the
shuffle.

   the disc looks fine and i will copy it tonight and send it along to the
next person, who is...

   skipsign

   please send me your mailing addy and i'll get this one out to you.

   thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
           Let me know if we don't hear from Ted and we need to restart this
one. - I'll send out another copy to Aum, if necessary.

   John K

   In a message dated 6/30/2006 10:49:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,