Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:43 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] OT: There's something weird going on...

 I don't know if it's Yahoo or AOL that's responsible for this, but I just noticed something strange - I received an email this morning from the group that I had sent 5 days ago.  I remembered this email because at the time I sent it I didn't see it delivered to my mailbox so I sent it again.  This time the second email was delivered right away.

I figured the first email was lost forever, so I was surprised to see it show up this morning 5 days after it was sent.  I sent a coment about it this morning and now that hasn't been delivered.  It will be interesting to see if it shows up in 5 days...

...Weird!

john k

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron