--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dwayne wrote
>
>  Can anyone tell me how long this DVD
> is - just how much of the Token show is this from the KCET 1974
show
> or what?
>
> This is what's on it.

> *Frank and the gang played at KCET-TV studios inLos Angeles on the
6th & 7th
> August 1974*.

So you're saying this is as much of the Token show that's available
out there in collectorland?

I HAVE to have this DVD. And thanks to whoever put this litte puzzle
together.

PLease advise where this DVD is at and where I can get in on the
chain. Thank you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM