.....OK!!!----I'll jump in----thanx---john g in kansas
John K (calif)<< Chris F (okla)<< John G in Kansas (oz) << Neil (uk)<< Thierry (fr)<< ???
----I hope I didn't miss anyone---jz
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO 200 Motels

This one is on the way in tomorrows post. Seems to be self hoppinating so far so I guess we should keep it that way. The whole thing was started by a request from Matt but I don’t think he has put himself on the vine yet. If you’re still with us Matt, just add yourself at the end of the US dudes if you’re over here. Otherwise at the other end. Close scrutiny of daily mail is recommended for viners.

John K (Calif) << Chris F (Okla) << Neil(UK) << Thierry (FR) <<

If I missed anyone just add yourself where you belong. John K I don’t seem to have your address so please send off list.