Hi all,

With regard to this vine I'm having a few problems with copying the
DVD, it keeps falling over at the same point, I've tried cleaning it
and copying the files over to my harddrive, but it appears one of
the files is corrupted and does not want to copy.

I'm currently cleaning it again, there are a couple scratches but I
don't think this is causing the problems.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Mark

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John K,
>
> If you send me your address offlist, I will get this to you asap:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz"
> <croontoonz1950@> wrote:
> >
> > my bad, john---oz

Time,
> croontoonz1950@ writes:
> >
> >     hi!!!---hey I'd sure like to get in on this one too----
> thanks!!!---john g in kansas
> >
> >     glen19@<< mark timbrell- uk << john g in kansas
> (croontoonz1950@)
> >     <<???
> >
> >   In a message dated 7/17/2006 4:49:29 P.M. Pacific Standard
Time,
> Nokeating4@ writes:
> >

> >     Hi Glen,
> >
> >     Thanks for offering this.  If you don't mind, I'll add
myself
> in for when this vine comes to the US.  Anyone else in the UK who
> wants this, just add your name before mine.  So, that makes this a
> hopinated vine.
> >
> >     Thanks!
> >     John K
> >
> >     glen19@ << john k (US) <<