Definitely no need for converting, Kevcaf.
There is already an NTSC version in circulation.
Thanks for keeping this PAL DVD vine intact.

Better sign up to the NTSC vine over here:

VO:Ed Palermos B B with Mike Keneally play Zappa (2 NTSC DVD)
Message List
Reply | Forward                 Message #11401 of 12885 < Prev | Next >
Thanks to John I can offer this one up. Contact off list.
Thanks
CF

chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just my two cents.

Kind regards,

CH

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  Sign me up for this one and I will convert it to NTSC and then
revine.

> Kevcaf - CT,USA

__
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.