Thanks!
I looked around and there was lots of stuff I wasn't familiar with
on this site but mostly the main impetus for the group, such
as "discussion" or live recording trade. I never heard of some of
the terms etc. No big deal though.
Rather than keep looking for the crux of the biscuit, I thought I
would just jump in and break the ice.
Some people here have very impressive collections. I stopped
collecting "boots" after records went away so all my stuff is in
album format and old. I am transfering them to CD format little by
little. I can't believe there's so much out there! Right now, I was
trying to collect as much as possible of live DVDs and movies. Steve

-- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry Steve, I didn't mean to come off as unfriendly...
> FZ always advised to educate oneself; I guess that's where I was
coming from... went away so all my stuff is in album format. I am
> The Cliff's Notes: If you have a digital representation of your
collection - a trade list, you may post same in our files section;
List members are encouraged to make personal trades off-list.
> Mostly, we share music via the vining system; there's a pretty
good explanation of that in the FAQ, but if you see a morsel that
you'd like to copy for yourself and pass along the original, simply
add your name to the end of the Vine list. This we do on-list.