I want to get on this one. Do I just add my name to the end of the
list like this?

<< Luis-AR << Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK << Restallp -
UK << Neil - UK << Les Watts (UK) << Bart (Pol) << Arto (Fin) <<
Steve Marshall (US - MO)

Sorry to be so vine-clueless here...  :)

Steve

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:\\www.thenightowl.com>
Member - National Music Critics Association
The best place on the web for music reviews

Check out the new Neil Young CD - Living with War...
Now streaming, in its entirety, online at The Night Owl!!