At 09:59 AM 8/20/2006, SOFA wrote:
>1. Re: Vine moving - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks
>     Posted by: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED] sofa49423fz
>     Date: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:26 pm (PDT)
>
>For Steve's sanity, here's what I find in this vine's history (this
>is one confusing sucker):
>
>Restallp - UK << Ashley Harold - UK << Bart (Pol) << Arto (Fin) <<
>Steve Marshall (US - MO)

Thanks, SOFA. I still think this is a confusing/difficult way of
doing vines, but hey, whatever the masses agree on is cool with me.
Then there's the other matter of not being able to reply to the list
without changing the email addy. Thanks, Yahoo... :(

Steve

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:\\www.thenightowl.com>
Member - National Music Critics Association
The best place on the web for music reviews

Check out the new Neil Young CD - Living with War...
Now streaming, in its entirety, online at The Night Owl!!