Thanks!

John K

<< Ashley Harrold (UK) << John K in California (US) << ???

In a message dated 8/28/2006 1:08:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]net writes:
Hi Glen, I’ll hop in on this please.
>>> Ashley Harrold (UK) >>> ???
Anyone else gonna join up?
Ashley.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com [mailto:Zappa-[EMAIL PROTECTED].com]On Behalf Of Glen Young
Sent: 28 August 2006 18:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] FZ 3/2/77 Vine offer UK starting point
I thought I'd start a vine of this great show which is the show from which
the Titties & Beer vinyl boot was taken.

Funnily enough this seems to be a different source than the TAB boot but
better sounding.........the only flaw is a cut in TAB itself which doesn't
appear on the vinyl album.

So the first person in the UK to contact me off list gets a copy and then
others feel free to sign up.

This is the info I have;

Frank Zappa 3/2/77 Pavillion de Paris,Paris,France.

Aud Master>DAT @ 48KHz > M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 > WAV >R8Brain Resample
from 48KHz to 44.1 KHz>FLAC>cdr.

Disc 1
Intro (Purple Lagoon)
Peaches En Regalia
The Torture Never Stops
Big Leg Emma
City Of Tiny Lights
Pound For A Brown/Drum solo
Jones Crusher
HDYWAMLM ?
Illinois Enema Bandit
MGWTKYM
Tryin' To Grow A Chin

Disc 2
BHAFA
Dong Work For Yuda
Manx Needs Women
TAB (tape cut)
Le Serviette Noir (Black Napkins)
Willie The Pimp
Dinah Moe Humm
Camarillo Brillo
Muffin Man

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa
\_.--.(

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Frank zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS