Thank you for correcting me; I jumped to the wrong conclusion and I apologize for that...
Regards,
SOFA

----- Original Message -----
From: minor_7th
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Machacek/Bozzio

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "minor_7th" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> Alex,
> I'm approving this bit of self-promotion only because Bozzio
supposedly plays on it...
> Normally, tooting your own horn is viewed dimly around here; this is
definitely a One Shot Deal.
> SOFA
>
> check out guitarist Alex Machacek's new CD with Terry Bozzio, the
> review here:
>
> http://www.minor7th.com

This isn't Alex, I'm the guy who reviewed the CD for Minor7th.com --
I'm totally unbiased, don't know Machacek, but recognize an amazing
talent that readers of this group would certainly like to know about.
Don't take my word for it... listen to the soundfile. Very heavy
Zappa influence (and Bozzio REALLY DOES play on it).

Frank zappa