Jim L << ?

I’ve had this for some time now and almost forgot about it. The video quality is nice for an audience shot. I’m going to let folks sign up for this for a while and then hoppinate and send it out. It was authored on a stand alone recorder so I’ll be making a menu and adding proper chapter breaks this weekend.

Zappa Plays Zappa

NYC Beacon Theater

June 12, 2006

DVD 1

Set List:
Imaginary Diseases
Hungry Freaks Daddy
Florentine Pogan
let's Make the Water Turn Black
Idiot Bastard Son > Cheepnis
King Kong (w/ audience participation)
Pygmy Twylite
Montana
Village of the Sun > Echidna's Arf
Yellow Snow > St. Alphonso's
Inca Roads
Tryin' to Grow a Chin **
City of Tiny Lights **
Punky's Whips **
tha Black Page ***
Zomby Woof ***
Peaches
Chunga's Revenge (w/ Frank on Video, very cool!!!)
Oh, No! > Son of Orange County > More Trouble Every Day

# ** W/ Terry Bozzio
# ***W/ Terry and Steve Vai

Zappa Plays Zappa

NYC Beacon Theater

June 12, 2006

DVD 2

Set List:
Imaginary Diseases
Hungry Freaks Daddy
Florentine Pogan
let's Make the Water Turn Black
Idiot Bastard Son > Cheepnis
King Kong (w/ audience participation)
Pygmy Twylite
Montana
Village of the Sun > Echidna's Arf
Yellow Snow > St. Alphonso's
Inca Roads
Tryin' to Grow a Chin **
City of Tiny Lights **
Punky's Whips **
tha Black Page ***
Zomby Woof ***
Peaches
Chunga's Revenge (w/ Frank on Video, very cool!!!)
Oh, No! > Son of Orange County > More Trouble Every Day

# ** W/ Terry Bozzio
# ***W/ Terry and Steve Vai

Frank zappa