Hello again, folks --

Is the FZ interview with Howard Stern from 1984 still available
somewhere, maybe as an MP3?

Is this something someone can post, or email?

I'm willing to trade for this, although if you've got THAT, I can't
imagine what I might have that you would need.... but if someone has
this and needs SOMETHING, please let me know -- I'm a huge Howard Stern
fan, but the FZ interview is something I've NEVER heard!

Thanks folks!

Gary