I guess it could but it’s recommended to copy the VIDEO_TS folder over to the hard drive first. IMG Tool reads the folder at a fast speed and I’m not sure a DVD drive can output fast enough to keep up. Just out of curiosity I tried it just now. You would just select the DVD drive as the source directory as the VIDEO_TS folder is right on the root of a DVD. It seemed to be working but was surly running my DVD drive at it’s maximum speed. I aborted at 15% and would still recommend making a working folder on the hard drive and then using Windows to simply copy the VIDEO_TS folder over to the hard drive. Then selecting the working folder as the source in IMG. This way you get all the error checking that windows offers for the copy to the hard drive. Still if hard drive space was an issue then pointing the IMG tool directly at the DVD drive might be an option.

If Nero gives you any trouble at all with burning the ISO image file get this IMG burn software. It’s also free.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/ImgBurn/1128426215/1

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dawayne Bailey
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 1:40 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Token/KCET DVD

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's my free software solution. It's worked for several people on
> downloaded DVD.
>
> http://www.regyptionstrut.com/free/burn.htm
>

> Jim L

Does this program work when you're trying to copy from disk to disk?
I'm not working from downloaded files. The disk I have is the one I
got from John in Kansas. It's the actual disk I need to copy.

Will it make an image from the original disk and then enable me to
burn the image on a new disk?

Frank zappa