ok..this has been received and copied..JIM D in Jersey..i need your addy

Mike G in Philly

Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jim L << mike g (philly) (US) << Jim D – (US)-NJ << john g in kansas (US) << ??
Ok I think I have the proper play list now for the set. It seems that when this was originally seeded on Dimeadozen it was banned for inefficient information. So the up loader pasted some partially correct play list on it to make it seem to have all the info. It actually goes like this.
Disc 1
  1. King Kong
  2. Yellow Snow  > St. Alphonso's
  3. Inca Roads
  4. Tryin' to Grow a Chin
  5. City of Tiny Lights
  6. Punky's Whips (long version)
Disc 2
  1. Black Page
  2. Peaches
  3. Montana
  4. Village of the Sun
  5. Echinda’s Arf
  6. Zomby Woof (tapes runs out before end)
  7. Chunga's Revenge
  8. Oh, No! > Son of Orange County
  9. More Trouble Every Day
  10. A token > Band introductions
  11. SOFA
I must say that I realy enjoyed adding the menu and chapters to this becouse I got to examin it in detail. It was a great show and DZ has put together a fine band. The cameraman was apairently front row of the balcony and able to steady his camera most of the time on the solid rail in front of him. This makes for probably the best audience shot video I’ve seen yet. The sound is better than I expected too making for a great 2 DVD set.
Jim L