I got an off list reply from Matt saying no he never did. He also just moved from CA to WA but has someone at the old address that also hasn’t seen them. Not having downloaded or participated in this vine I can’t help but it sounds like this one is lost.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:59 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Attn: Tom forbin and Matt Olmos RE: [Zappa-List] Missing Vines

Tom, if you sent the UM, VFH & 200 Motels vine a while ago, it couldn't have gotten very far because I never received it.

Matt Olmos, did you receive this one:  Uncle Meat, Video From Hell & 200 Motels True Story (3 DVD) NTSC?

Thanks,

John K

Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED].. <<< Matt
brazilbyarybarroso@ <<< John K - USA NoKeating4@ <<< Joseph-US <<<