I also have a Thingfish cd from the vine --- it's waiting for the next viner, whoever that is---john g in kansas
----- Original Message -----
From: chris
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Missing Vines...found

Hey now folks,
Looks like ya'all got this sorted out. I also have been looking for Matt, and his moving explains why he didn't respond to quickly.
I also have both Thinfish vines sitting on my pc desk that he never responed with his mailing address So. Matt got you get that to me so I can send these to ya please?
Also...AFA the Big One, Tom, don't forget to send the "mytstery Disc" I included in the package as a bonus for the group please. You remember don't ya Tom?? Hee- hee!
Thanks
Stucco

r2daft2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:
It looks like the following 2 vines have completely disappeared into
the ether!

Is there anyone out there able to restart a vine of any of these?

(or possibly you've forgotten that you're sitting on one of them)

2. Uncle Meat, Video From Hell, 200 Motels True Story (3DVD) NTSC

Thanks in Anticipation,
Les.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa